Tuesday 28 July 2015

Les Artistes au village - start panicking!!

Having thought Les artistes au village in Faye la Vineuse was in September, it's come as a bit of a shock to learn that it is, in fact, on August 9th. My brain has failed me spectacularly yet again!

Now for the panic...

Here  is some of the "stuff" I'm getting ready for my stall..



This represents about half of the cards and paintings I've got and then of course there's the carvings...

I may need the loan of a pantechnicon!!

5 comments:

GaynorB said...

Lovely.

If you are stuck I could always knock you up a few Jackson Pollocks. Only joking! ;0)

Susan said...

Those cards look super professional. You should do well.

Le Pré de la Forge said...

You don't need a panty-technical....
just take the back seat out of the Deuche!!
Loadsaroom, loadsavroom!

Le Pré de la Forge said...

Oh... and might we suggest... get a wall planner for next year!
Provided you remember to transfer things from the 'phone / computer to it!!

Craig said...

I'm sure that you'll be very successful. The cards and pictures looks super. Best of luck with it all.