Monday 18 April 2011

Caught on Camera - at last!

For those of you who read our post  Keep fit the frustrating way, you will know the lengths I go to in order to keep fit...!!

Today things changed....


The infamous Orange tip butterfly, (Anthocharis cardamines) came and perched itself in front of the kitchen window calling out for a photo shoot. Despite initially not being able to find my camera , there it stayed until I was ready to shoot.



So no more chasing the Orange Tip for me! Guess I'll have to find another uncooperative butterfly to exercise to!

3 comments:

GaynorB said...

Bravo!

Susan said...

Don't worry Elizabeth - you'll get many more miles out of the Orange Tip yet. After all, you still need photos of the female and the underside don't you? And next year you can move on to the equally unco-operative Violet Fritillaries that fly at this time of year.

Colin and Elizabeth said...

Better start building myself up for the heavies then, Susan!!