Thursday 15 December 2016

Full Moon??

Perhaps it's due to this....

But by last night my cushion collection had swelled to this...

Today's bracing walk around Fairhaven and along the coast has cleared my head... for now, at least!

I think these two had one thing in mind..

to see the Spitfire, proudly displayed, by the lake and read about the part local people played, organising a collection to buy a Spitfire towards the war effort...
A remarkable story.

Thanks to Gaynor and Tim for a lovely afternoon. You've restored my sanity!!

4 comments:

GaynorB said...

We should be thanking you for a delicious lunch and leading us through the charity shop delights of Lytham - some are a cut above the usual ones. At Christmas time it is very rare to go shopping and spend the princely sum of £1.50!! Happy Christmas to you and your families xx

GaynorB said...

P.S. The cushions were fantastic!

Susan said...

I love those cushions. I've just noticed that your couch is almost identical to our new one too. Once we have some spare cash I will be ordering a couple of cushions!

About Paris said...

Great that you all can catch up like this.Love the cushions!