Saturday 14 June 2014

The root of the problem...

Last winters storms have left some interesting scenery on the Atlantic coast...

Taken on Plage de la Lede.

All along the beach.

The trees had been ripped from the sand or the sand washed from the tree root system.

An interesting view of large tree root systems on a wonderful beach. The power of wind and water, I don't think I would have been walking like this when the storm was raging!!!

There was also a male naturist lurking in the roots...  Well photographed Elizabeth!!!


2 comments:

French Spanish Online said...

Dear Madam and Sir,

I would like to introduce my website to your teachers and your students of French language.
My name is Pascal d'Hervé, I teach French and manage a website to help students learn French for free:
On www.frenchspanishonline.com you will find basic vocabulary with audio, games, a section with Video grammar always easy to understand. French expressions (video) and also Ratounet, a little pet singing in French, many activities are in HTML5 so they can be played on an iPad.

Also on http://www.frenglishnews.com you will find News in French and in English with audio.

I hope you will find this information useful,

Best Regards,

Pascal d'Hervé

Tim said...

Hi guys....
are you OK?
T&P