Wednesday 12 October 2011

My Knob Collection....

I thought I'd share with you my collection of knob photographs, taken yesterday in that place sacred to DIY enthusiasts, Leroy Merlin.

The knobs come in all shapes, sizes, colours and price brackets, as you can see,  but they have one thing in common which may not be quite so easy to spot....






 

Does this photo of Colin give a clue??


What they have in common is that we don't need any of them. We went to look for kitchen tiles, not knobs.

But a girl can be side-tracked by the sight of an odd knob or two can't she?!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Odd knobs are irresistible! I sometimes think it would be nice to have a cupboard that just needed a fancy knob to finish it off! Then all that touchy feeling would not be for nothing!
(One day I will unleash my collection of photos of old and wrinkly ones on the world!)

Colin and Elizabeth said...

Oh let that day come soon, Jean!!